Wednesday, October 14, 2015

5 Years Later...

It's been nearly five years since the last post on here. They keep telling me that I need to keep up. Things are changing. Industries, interaction, media; all of it, changing. So quickly in fact, that it appears the only thing anyone seems to be certain of now is the change. And the desperate, feverish need to keep up with it.

Whatever

.

Maybe it's being just this side of the fence from 30, but it seems like chasing waves, so to speak. And yet here we are. So, this is a bit of test post, to see how much of a pain in the ass posting photo's to this seemingly archaic form of social media will prove to be (I'm mean really, a blog?)

It's also, despite the Instagram, facebook, dotcom, and tattoo shop links located on the right of this page, the only place I think I'll be able to consistently post new work as well as thoughts and mutters about the damn kids dropping their smart phones on my lawn.

Anyway, here's a quick breakdown of where to find everything.

4POINTS BODY GALLERY: This is the official site of my tattoo shop in Minneapolis.

ADAMSWARD.COM: This has the portfolio/project gallery, links to music projects, the STORE, etc.

INSTAGRAM: Oddly enough, this is mainly tattoo videos.

Almost 4am. Time management is a shortcoming of mine. I'll leave you with the line work from one of the last poster designs for THIRA, prior to their 2015 hiatus.

Or not....

This photo posting thing is going to be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment